The Pennsylvania Avenue Branch is located in West Baltimore at the intersection of Pennsylvania and North Avenues. Serving the Penn North, Reservior Hill, Druid Hill, Upton, Historic Auchentoroly Terrace, and Bolton Hill communities. The branch opened its doors in 1953 and underwent a major renovation in 2012.
This location is wheelchair accessible.
Mon & Wed 12-8 / Tues & Thurs 10-5:30 / Fri 12-5 / Sat 10-5