Teens in grades 7-12 are invited to learn how to create your own 3D design projects. You design, we print! Registration is open to all teens, but participants who live in Baltimore City are entitled to one free 3D print per week, original designs only (to be mailed to you).
We will meet online once a week and collaborate using the free messaging app Discord.
Multiple teens may participate on the same computer, but please register each person separately. Invite codes and other information will be sent after registration.
Covid-19 Safety Procedure:
* Plastic is automatically disinfected by the hot 3D printing process.
* Finished prints will be handled with tools only.
* Tools and print area will be frequently disinfected.
* Finished prints go into a ziploc bag, which will be sealed and dated.
* Sealed shipping boxes will sit for 2 days before going out.
Saturday, July 25, 2020 at 1:00pm to 2:00pmVirtual Event