Brilliant Baltimore - Light City Neighborhood Lights
Light City is America’s first large-scale festival of art, music, and innovation where Baltimore comes together and where the world comes to Baltimore.
Join us for fun for all ages!
- Come and hear Barbara Carroll Roberts, author of Nikki on the Line, read from her works.
- Come fly a drone with Global Air Media, and (for young people 10 to 18 years old) take part in a drone-making workshop.
- We will raffle away one child-appropriate drone each night.
- Get your groove on with the tunes during Silent Disco! Dancers of all ages welcome to dance to the tunes by HASA.
- Check out the special exhibits, displays, and lots more fun!
Friday, November 1 at 5:00pm
400 Cathedral Street, Baltimore, MD 21201